Mercy Hospital is committed to delivering high quality, personalized care to people of all ages.
We are the preferred health care home in our service area, providing personalized, quality medical and surgical care.
- Improved value to patients through enhanced efficiencies
- Collaborative relationships with medical staff
- Expanded surgical services and improved share in our Primary Service Area
- Facility expansion and improvements
The culture at Mercy Hospital is centered on our values. Demonstrating these values will help us achieve our vision as well as become the provider of choice and employer of choice in our area. Our pledge is to show our commitment to these values by integrating them into our care, our duties, our communications and our daily lives. Our core values are:
- We treat all those we serve with kindness and compassion.
- We embrace the whole person, responding to emotional and spiritual concerns as well as physical needs.
- We are sensitive and caring to those around us.
We are courteous and sensitive to other’s wishes and feelings and act without bias.
We take personal responsibility for the services we provide and for the perceptions and experiences of the patients, employees and community.
We respond to our communities’ needs with innovation, creativity and collaboration.
We are an independent, evolving health care system. Though we value the importance of our collaborative relationships, we are proud of our independent, community-governed health care system.
Our governing board of directors represent and are elected by the citizens of the communities we serve. We function with a strong sense of community needs.
The culmination of the values described above combined with competent, well-trained medical staff and updated technology ensures that we continue to provide high quality and safe care.